1. Proceed to a check-in station and one of our volunteers will help check-in your family.
2. Receive name tags for you and your child.
3. Volunteers will escort your child to their destination.
HOW CHECK-IN WORKS
- You may check in your child at any available station.
- After finding your child’s name in the database, you and your child will be given matching identification tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit.
- Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you keep the matching tag.
- After the service, you will return to your child's pick up location and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
- In the event that we need to contact you during the service, your child’s last name and identification code will appear on the screen in the auditorium.
- We ask that you exit the auditorium immediately and look for a staff member or volunteer who will direct you to your child’s room.