SUNDAY WORSHIP EXPERIENCE:
8:15AM | 9:30AM | 11:00AM | 12:30PM
WEDNESDAY PRAYER PURSUIT: 6:30PM
HEALING ROOMS HOURS:
SUNDAYS, 3:30pm -5:30 pm
Pastors James & Shurece
Church in Stockton, California in 2008. Today, over a thousand people attend LifeSong at
multiple worship experiences. At the same time, the church has
helped plant many more churches in the US and across the globe. Our story is still being written...
We invite you to come and see for yourself how exciting church can be when the focus is simple and people are free to seek God with passion!
Baptism is an important step of obedience that shows others, we have personally trusted Jesus for our salvation. Jesus was baptized when He was on
the earth, and we do this to follow His example. When Christians are baptized, they are submerged under water to identify with the death and burial of Jesus and raised out of the water to identify with His resurrection. We believe that water baptism is a public declaration of three important things: you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you are beginning a changed life in Christ, and you are part of a new family.
Baptisms are held on Wednesday's (6:30 pm) and Sunday's (during each service, as needed).
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Presence of God. One encounter can change your life.
2. Word of God. Our highest standard.
3. Prayer. We pray first, because prayer changes everything.
4. Discipleship. We equip and empower people for growth.
5. Generosity. We are contributors not just consumers.
6. Faith. We expect something good to happen to us and through us.
7. Worship. We are expressive and genuine!