WHAT ARE THE CURRENT GUIDELINES FOR LIVE WORSHIP SERVICES?
- Worshipers may sit with their families, but at least two chairs should be empty on either side to maintain proper distancing.
- Attendees should refrain from handshaking, or other forms of touching. Until further notice, we will not be offering coffee or hot chocolate.
- Instead of coming forward at the close of a service, prayer for salvation or special needs will be offered while everyone remains at their seats. We will not lay hands on anyone for prayer.
- All of our volunteers have been trained prior to ensure the safety of our members.
- All our volunteers will wear masks as they hold the doors open for you to enter and leave the building and auditorium. You will never have to touch a surface that has been touched by someone else.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout our facility.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I ARRIVE?
- We will be taking temperature checks before entering the facility.
- While this is not a requirement from the state, facial masks will be provided for those who need them as they enter the building.
- Strict social distancing guidelines will be encouraged at all times.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AT THE END OF SERVICE?
- To prevent congestion at the end of a service, people will be dismissed, one section and row at a time, beginning at the back of the Sanctuary.
- A professional cleaning service has been hired to sanitize and clean during and between services. Door handles, countertops, etc. will be sanitized.
WHAT IF I'M NOT READY TO ATTEND IN PERSON?
We know and understand that some of our members may not be ready to return because of health or other related concerns. We want you to know we support you in this decision. Please do not feel you will be judged in any way. We encourage you to continue to watch the online streaming services, until your return. No matter if you’re in-house or online, the Church is alive!
We know there will be many questions, as well as praise and critiques. Just know that there is no truly perfect way to check everyone’s expectation box, but we are moving forward with the best wisdom and care we can. Thank you so much for being the best church in the world, for supporting the leadership of our church, and for keeping us lifted up in prayer. We are here to serve you and Jesus to the best of our abilities.