We are so excited to have our LifeKids Children’s Ministry open again on Wednesday’s! We are looking for 10 volunteers to be on a rotation to assist with our early elementary kids at least once per month. Please sign-up at the nursery counter.
The Jr. LifeKids and LifeKids Church are offered during each of our worship experiences.
8:15am | 9:30am | 11:00am | 12:30pm
Jr. LifeKids: 2 yrs old - Kindergarten
LifeKids Church: 1st grade - 5th grade
This will allow you to see photos from the service and be aware of upcoming events.
What is LifeKids?
Every Sunday, kids (2 yr old-5th grade) can experience a fun and safe environment
where they learn about God and encounter the presence of Jesus.
We would love to see you and your family visit LifeKids this Sunday.
Join the fun and experience a world where kids meet Jesus on their level!
Our Core Values:
Do Your Best.
3 easy steps
1. Proceed to a check-in station and one of our volunteers will help check-in your family.
2. Receive name tags for you and your child.
3. Volunteers will escort your child to their destination.
HOW CHECK-IN WORKS
- You may check in your child at any available station.
- After finding your child’s name in the database, you and your child will be given matching identification tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit.
- Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you keep the matching tag.
- After the service, you will return to your child's pick up location and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
- In the event that we need to contact you during the service, your child’s last name and identification code will appear on the screen in the auditorium.
- We ask that you exit the auditorium immediately and look for a staff member or volunteer who will direct you to your child’s room.