You can give easily on your mobile device with a text message:
Text Giving Guide:
- Text the amount you would like to give (Ex: "100").
- If it's your first time, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, enter your payment information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to the church’s general fund.
(Ex: "50" = will go to default fund)
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose
to donate to.
- If you text "the amount + fund name" the funds will be attributed to that fund name.
(Ex: 10 Building Fund)
- If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund
names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to
give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully
removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an
amount to this number.