Due to the regulations set forth by our government in response to COVID-19
we are transitioning to a full online Church experience!
You can access church online through our website, our Facebook page or on our YouTube Channel. The best way to experience service in your home would be to watch live on YouTube and cast the video to your TV. We encourage you to use the chat feature on YouTube, or Facebook. Let us know you’re with us! Check back here for updates on future services and follow LifeSong on Facebook and Instagram for continual communication.
We also want you to know:
- LifeSong Youth: We're on Instagram and now on Facebook.
- LifeSong Kids: Check us out on Facebook, Lifekids@Lifesong or follow LifeKids on Instagram.
- Small Groups: We are shifting our small groups to Zoom! Click here for more information on Zoom Groups.
- Outreach: Our Outreach Team is exploring how to best help our surrounding community in the days to come. Email email@example.com or visit Bread of Life's website to receive more information of how you can get involved.
How you can be a part of the efforts:
- We’d love to pray for you. Submit a prayer request by clicking here and our team will be praying diligently for you. Are you needing help or would like one of our pastors to connect with you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be following up with you shortly.
- The Online Giving platform is the best way to continue faithfully giving and being part of the mission of LifeSong Church during this season.
- Invite people to church online and Zoom groups. We’ve never been a church that existed solely in the walls of a building. Together, we can bring hope to people when the world around us feels like chaos. The local church is the hope of the world, and now more than ever, we must be an expression of God’s love to those around us.